Sunday, August 28, 2011

Considering Business Brokerage Profession? Go to Toronto 2011 IBBA Canada Conference

For the first time ever IBBA is organizing a conference in Toronto. More precisely IBBA Canada, which is the Canadian chapter of IBBA. I personally believe every individual interested in becoming a business broker or agent interested in selling businesses should go, especially if they live in Toronto GTA region.
The conference will take place in the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport on Sept 14-17, 2011
3311 Caroga Drive,
Mississauga, Ontario






IBBA Canada is offering a discount for early birds if you register before August 31st 2011. you can check content and prices on their website.

I personally attended my first IBBA conference 3 years after I joined the business brokerage profession and I reaaly wished I had done so much earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment